Managing business finances is one of the biggest challenges of a small business owner. Most businesses have a slow time and a busy time of year and it is very common to allow the routine management of the books to falter when business picks up. Or perhaps bookkeeping is just not your “thing.” It is too easy to make costly mistakes or fall behind.
We can help you with that! There is no one size fits all bookkeeping package for every business. We tailor our services to the needs of your individual small business. We allow you to get back to what you do best – the thing that generates revenue – with the peace of mind knowing that your books are maintained properly, quickly, and with Integrity!
• Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
• Accounts Payable/Receivable Aging
• Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements (income/expense, profit/loss and balance sheet)
• Account Reconciliations
• General Ledger
• Sales Tax Returns and Deposits
• Non-Profit Bookkeeping
• Inventory Setup and Cost of Goods Sold Tracking
• Historical Data Entry (we all get behind some times)
• Optional In-House QuickBooks File Storage
• QuickBooks Setup and Training
• Notary Services
• Review and corrections of accounts not accurately setup
• Coaching to maintain accurate accounting procedures
Please contact us to schedule your free consultation so that we can create an individual business package for your specific needs.
Our goal is to relieve the confusion and headache of employee taxes, keeping up with changing tax tables and tax report deadlines.
At Integrity Bookkeeping, you always reach a live person – no prompts, no codes, no new account rep turnover each month, all the while providing you with excellent service and accurate reporting at reasonable prices.
• Complete Payroll Administration:
• Direct Deposit
• Manual Checks
• Setup of new employer accounts
• BWC setup and management
• Quarterly Payroll Reports
• W-2’s and 1099’s for Year-End Payroll
• Electronic tax filings
• Emailed or hard copy reports
• Non-Profit Payroll, Clergy Payroll
Contact us today for a free payroll quote!
Process Credit Cards In Quickbooks®, Online or through any POS System.
We make it quick and easy to sign up for a new Intuit® merchant account or switch your existing account to secure lower fees. Because we are professional business advisors, we are uniquely qualified to guide you through the process.
Our company prides itself on having the most competitive rates in the industry. Rates start at .45% for Swiped Regulated Signature Debit Check Card transactions and 1.69% for Swiped Credit Card transactions. Rates and fees will depend on factors such as, type of business, card types accepted, whether swiping or keying cards, etc.
Quickbooks Point of sale
• Accept credit cards with the only service designed for QuickBooks® Point of Sale
• Qualify for low rates — get competitive card-swiped rates of 1.61%
• Save time with bank reconciliation in QuickBooks®
520 S State Street, Suite 175B
Westerville, OH 43081
PO Box 86
Stryker, OH 43557-0086.
PO Box 1747
Medina, OH 44258
(614) 750-3266 fax